So a few days ago Jason asked me on a date for Friday night- the plan was to make pizza, watch a movie that we got a couple weeks ago and eat popcorn. The new part to us is coordinating it so that Kaylena would be sleeping for the movie part. Soo, not wanting to start the movie at 10, (cause that's really late) we moved Kaylena's bedtime feeding/bathing/walking ritual up a couple hours. Eventually it worked and Kaylena was asleep and we put in "La misma luna" which was actually pretty good!! (thanks to the english subtitles for me)
But.....the Party Morning comes in because normally after her night feeding she can be put back down in her bed BUT, this morning she's all excited and wanting to look around or crying like crazy if we put her in (sooo tempting not to just play with her! she's suuch a cutie!)- she's starting to get drowsy as I type this, so I'm thinkin' I'll go ahead and put her down for the rest of the night/morning. (What do you call this time anyway, when it's still way dark and everyone's sleeping, but it's past midnight. Morning I suppose)
Have a good morning!!
But.....the Party Morning comes in because normally after her night feeding she can be put back down in her bed BUT, this morning she's all excited and wanting to look around or crying like crazy if we put her in (sooo tempting not to just play with her! she's suuch a cutie!)- she's starting to get drowsy as I type this, so I'm thinkin' I'll go ahead and put her down for the rest of the night/morning. (What do you call this time anyway, when it's still way dark and everyone's sleeping, but it's past midnight. Morning I suppose)
Have a good morning!!
No comments:
Post a Comment