Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Here's Kaylena skipping in her dance class!  Tonight was her first night to pick out a different outfit to wear and BOY did she wear that thang! :) She is just so cute.  I would totally wear a skirt like that if they had one...in fact I think my sister might have one.......

Today we had a mixed morning because Kaylena was up a lot last night, so by the time she woke up, Joseph had already been up, eaten breakfast, played, and went back down again.  Everyone got coordinated back again by lunch though.  Then a niece and nephew came over to hang out while their parents went to the temple.  It was soooo fun to have them here!  Unfortunately Joseph was sleeping when they got here, then when he woke up Hannah was ready for her nap, and Sam was busy playing with Kaylena.  Oh well, at least they kind-of all played together!

I can't wait for Christmas Break.  I think Jason has one or two classes periods left this semester, then ONE MORE SEMESTER and he'll be done with his Masters.  I really think our evenings will improve dramatically.  Well, off to researching.

Oh- and an afterthought: I was feeding Joseph and Kaylena had gotten up out of bed tonight for the bazillionth time and finally I said, "Kaylena, I'm not being funny.  It's not time to play.  It's not time to color.  It's time for bed.  Go to your bedroom, get in bed, and go to sleep."  She replied with a very shocking realization of, "oh! time for sleep?" 
"Yes.  It's dark out.  It's time for bed."
"Oh!  Sleep in bed?"
"Yes.  Go get in bed."
"Oh! Me bed?"
"Yes.  Go get in your bed in YOUR bedroom."
"Oh!.....right here?"
"Yes.  Go get in bed right now."
"Oh! Okay, bye mommy!"

...it's like she was saying, sheesh! well why didn't you say it was time for me to get in bed!?  lol it's so funny.

2 comments:

JC Choate said...

Way to be a trooper tonight sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture...and YES, Destiny still has her cool slip for her circle skirt !! Need to borrow it ???

Bed time: SMART GIRL !! Both of you !!
Momma !!