Behind the wheel at 7 1/2 months!
Today was the first day of Christmas break for Jason- although we kept pretty busy. Organizing at the house, catching up on contacts, and taking a family trip to visit the temple grounds.
It was nice to go with the kids. We've been consistant with our couple visits to do work, but it's been since the summertime that the lil' ones have been there. It was nice today because it was a quiet, overcast monday that we could hang out in the truck and talk about the importance of the temple and how much God loves us.
3 comments:
Cute Picture of Joseph....you'll have to frame it when he turns 16 along side a photo of him when he gets his drivers license...!!
Momma !!
Oh...thanks for the surprise visit !!
Seriously your kids are so cutie I could gobble them up!!! I wont because I am sure that would cause you great sadness and me terrible heartburn. ;)
xo,
kellee
Post a Comment