Well, I missed last night, but this is where all the action was! We were working on sorting things after Jacob left so that we could give his parents back his stuff tomorrow (today).
Church was really nice. It actually wasn't any more chaotic this morning with one more trying to get to church than with my two. The only difference was once we DID get to church, I could only bring the 3 kids in and had to leave the bags in the truck for later. Something about one not being old enough to walk, one being the perfect age to run, and the other the age of distraction. :) Luckily though, someone was there to hold the door for us when we got in, and Jason got the word that we were there quickly. Haha. Well, I'm hoping we can either do the Christmas tree tonight (Monday) for FHE or go see the lights(again)!
1 comment:
We don't have our Christmas up yet...the Thanksgiving is down...AND Grandma's house is all decorated. We do have Christmas lights up outside !! So, Grandma's house is decorated inside and us outside !!
Momma !!
Post a Comment