Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yes, it must have been reeeeeeeally funny.  This is his new thing.  So cute, I'm just waiting for him to fall backwards though.  hehe

Today was a fun day for us here at the house.  We got up and ate a "tie-me-over" breakfast, then went to IHOP to get our FREE Rootie Fruitie Fresh- n- Fruitie Breakfast that the kids and I split.  They were both very good at eating and staying their chairs.  Although, it was probably because the waitress sat us at a table that was in the middle of all the booths, so there was literally people on all sides.  That kept both Kaylena and Joseph AND I'm sure all the people around us entertained.  We split the breakfast 3 ways, left a tip, and headed off to playgroup at the church.  It was fun today because A. there were tons of balls: bouncy balls, rubber balls, foam balls and a large gym; and B. because there was a new lady there with twins!  I hope she comes back next week, one of her little ones is Deaf and I'd LOVE to just keep that signing going! :) After playgroup we did lunch in the car, then meandered on over to a visiting teaching appointment.  Needless to say, after leaving there, the kiddos were O.U.T and had a good afternoon nap which allowed me to catch up on paperwork.

We did a quick run to the bank, then the library this evening after dinner.  Then home and the bedtime routine and to sleep.  I hope Jason had as fun as a day as we did.  He called once at lunchtime, but I missed the call, and we talked a bit before class tonight so I know he made it.  His class doesn't get over until 8:30 up on the north side of town, so it's definitely a VERY long day for him.  Well, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad LITTLE Joseph has a BIG sense of humor !! We like it that way !!
Love Momma !!