Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's cool about this photo:

1. Jason was home to take it!
2. The two cute kiddos
3. They are headed to bed
4. No one bothered to tell me that after getting the kids pj-ed up and settled that my hair turned into peacock hair for the picture. :)


This morning was pretty normal, then around 1:00 Jason came home, our sitter came over and our neighbor came over to chat.  Soon after that, Jason and I got out the door to go to my friend Gary Davis' wedding.  It really was a neat wedding to see.  Although their love will only be united till death, the pastor of the church really emphasized the importance of loving God and serving your spouse.  I think of all the things that great men and women do with the limited light they have, and sometimes it just amazes me.  I'm pretty sure that a few of the Baptist leaders I saw today, will continue to be leaders in God's kingdom when he comes again and rules personally here on earth with his everlasting gospel in place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent picture taking Jason !! Love the peacock hair too !!
Love Momma !!