Wednesday, May 16, 2012
After the little ones woke up and were at it a bit to early for my taste, I declared it a "let's just leave the house and go to a park on the other side of town" day. Which we did. And then stopped at my parent's for lunch. Drove back with sleeping children- and then enjoyed the rest of the afternoon as regularly scheduled. :)
It was also neat to be able to go see Kaylena at dance class tonight. She did SUCH a great job and practically knows the whole little dance! It's so cute to see her dance. I hope I can get it on video. :)
Tonight was also Mutual- the Bonfire- and I think it went pretty well. Everytime I'm with the youth I just keep thinking how many there are to love and guide and how we can't do it alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment